Sandy Ziya has Race Directing experience in events of all types - including Kids' Triathlon, Indoor Triathlon and 5K runs.
Sandy Ziya is experienced in the planning, execution and oversight (“production”) of your event. Contact Sandy to get more information!
- Assist in procuring equipment
- Supervise and facilitate the production of the events based on an approved budget
- Design courses
- Obtain sanctioning
- Obtain all permits required to produce events
- Manage local municipalities and police to provide traffic control
- Manage pre-race and race day logistics
- Race course and venue logistics
- Creation of course and venue maps
- Secure and manage all third party vendors/rental items
- Pre-Race packet pick up, T-shirt and goody bag distribution
- Course marking
- Creation of comprehensive equipment and supplies list
- Sag Wagon (if applicable)
- Sponsor activation
- Recruit and train all volunteers
- Coordinate and produce event expo
- Assist with marketing and marketing material distribution
- Coordinate and lead wrap up meetings with public safety officials, vendors and operations team members within two weeks following the event.
- Produce a written post-event report that incorporates suggestions from these meetings