Sandy Ziya has Race Directing experience in events of all types - including Kids' Triathlon, Indoor Triathlon and 5K runs.
Sandy Ziya is experienced in the planning, execution and oversight (“production”) of your event. Call or email Coach Sandy at 402.218.6966 or email@example.com to get more information!
- Assist in procuring equipment
- Supervise and facilitate the production of the events based on an approved budget
- Design courses
- Obtain sanctioning
- Obtain all permits required to produce events
- Manage local municipalities and police to provide traffic control
- Manage pre-race and race day logistics
- Race course and venue logistics
- Creation of course and venue maps
- Secure and manage all third party vendors/rental items
- Pre-Race packet pick up, T-shirt and goody bag distribution
- Course marking
- Creation of comprehensive equipment and supplies list
- Sag Wagon (if applicable)
- Sponsor activation
- Recruit and train all volunteers
- Coordinate and produce event expo
- Assist with marketing and marketing material distribution
- Coordinate and lead wrap up meetings with public safety officials, vendors and operations team members within two weeks following the event.
- Produce a written post-event report that incorporates suggestions from these meetings